As of 17 October 2016, the following nine (9) properties are available for booking using the reservation system of Amsterdam, Netherlands-based www.booking.com, which is owned by Norwalk, Connecticut-based The Priceline Group (US$55 billion in gross bookings in 2015):
1. Hotel Playa Coco All-Inclusive
2. NH Capri La Habana
3. Hotel Playa Costa Verde All-Inclusive
4. Hotel Playa Pesquero All-Inclusive
5. Playa Coco Santa Maria All-Inclusive
6. Hotel El Bosque
7. Hotel Kohly
8. Hotel Playa Pesquero Premium All-Inclusive – Adults Only
9. Casa Teresa Un Santiago De Cuba
According to the company, "Our team is working each and every day with our hotel partners throughout Cuba to expand Booking.com’s offering of bookable properties."
"Regarding your question of our payment process in Cuba, for U.S. travelers booking a Cuban stay, Booking.com collects payment from the guests through our platform at the time the reservation is made and then transfers payment to the hotel partner."