"This special digital asset has enormous growth and revenue potential in the areas of travel; tourism; hotels; entertainment; recreation, etc. The Seller has owned Cuba.com for +15 years and will entertain a payment plan or a lease to own transaction from qualified buyers only. The proposals illustrated below are duly authorized by the Owner of Cuba.com."
1. US$4.5 million cash purchase · designated escrow agent is Escrow.com · Buyer agrees to absorb Escrow.com transaction fees
2. US$5 million (via five (5) year payment plan)
· US$2 million (40%) initial down payment (non-refundable);
· US$3 million(60%) due in 20 quarterly payments (US$150,000.00 each);
· Installment payment 1 (US$150,000.00) is due in 90 days;
· Payments 2-20 (US$150,000.00) are due every ninety (90) days thereafter;
· Designated escrow “holding” agent is Escrow.com;
· Buyer agrees to absorb Escrow.com transaction fees;
3. Joint Venture (investors)
· development and maintenance of eCommerce site
· equity; contribution, and revenue share terms are negotiable
Mr. Mark Thomas Chief Executive Officer VIP Logo Telephone: 561.929.9983 WeChat: VIPbrokerage Skype: VIPbrokerage QQ: 2197786728
"VIP Brokerage is a world-class service provider for the buying and selling of premium domain names."
U.S. - Cuba Trade and Economic Council, Inc.
Established in 1994, the U.S.-Cuba Trade and Economic Council provides an efficient and sustainable educational structure in which the United States business community may access accurate, consistent, and timely information and analysis on matters and issues of interest regarding United States-Republic of Cuba commercial, economic, and political relations.